Sunday, 24 January 2016

Final Day GM Detox Diet

Well, day seven is here! Phew, it's been a long week, but not as hard as I'd expected.

I weighed myself this morning. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but seeing as I'm eating brown rice today - which might increase my weight - I did it today. I've lost...

...5 1/4 pounds.

Which is good for a week I guess. I kind of hoped it'd be more, but it's better than nothing. If I'd done some exercise every day too, I might have lost more, but I just haven't had the energy. Walking the dog up our steep hill has worn me out, and I can usually do that no problem, I even jog bits of it.

I have walked the dog twice today, so that's at least some exercise.

So, day seven's meals. Breakfast was melon and two cups of water, lunch was brown rice and vegetables- I cooked the rice and then stirfried it with broccoli, cabbage and chilli - dinner is rice and vegetables, so I'll stirfry it again.
As usual you have to drink plenty of water.

I'll be glad to start eating more food, but I'm sticking to a low carb diet next, and hopefully I'll lose the two stone by the summer.

I hope you've found this interesting, if you're thinking of doing it, go for it, it's not as hard as you think.

1 comment: