Friday, 22 January 2016

Day Five GM Detox Diet

Today is the worst food day so far.
It's a protein day, so nothing but beef and tomatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with lots of water to drink.
The beef can be as steak or a burger.
I've got rump steak, so that's what I've been having.
My hubby sliced it thin for me and I had a piece fried for breakfast, with a fried tomato. I put some of my garlic and herb seasoning on it, but it was still horrid.
I'm not a big meat eater, I only eat roast pork, the rest of the time I have Quorn products, so this is really hard for me. 
My hubby went out shopping, and bought a couple of burgers from Waitrose, so I'll have one of those tonight, but I'm not looking forward to it.
Physically, I feel fine. I've got over the headache and light-headedness, but I'm still feeling the cold.
That's a lack of carbohydrates I think.
Only two more days to go after today...I can't believe I've stuck with this and haven't found it that hard to do.
Beef again tomorrow, with vegetables, and soup if I want it, then brown rice and vegetables on Sunday, which I'll actually enjoy more than today's food!



No comments:

Post a Comment