Thursday, 5 November 2015

Fifty Tails of Grey

Our charity book Fifty Tails of Grey is doing well.
I'm delighted that we've actually reached number one on Amazon's bestseller list in dog care, not once, but three times so far! That's a great achievement.

I hope people continue to buy it because the proceeds are going to greyhound charities.

I've worked my socks off to promote it. I've been on BBC radio, contacted every dog and animal magazine I can think of, as well as posting the cover and buy link all over Facebook and Twitter. I've got another radio interview next week, and I'll continue to promote it as much as I can.

I can't do it all alone though, I need you lovely people to spread the word, so please share it with your dog loving friends.

Here's the Amazon UK link - you'll find it in your own country's Amazon if you search the title and my name.


And here's a photo of us at number one.


We've sold 80 copies so far, please help us make it 100.

Thank you to everyone who's supported us, it makes all the hard work worthwhile X






No comments:

Post a Comment